2009 is only a few winks away and still I am not going to make any new year’s resolutions as I am bound not to follow them in the end. What I have are simple hopes for myself, for my family and for the world in the coming year.
* That I will be a better mom to two lovely and healthy children.
* That I will be more understanding and patient with hubby and vice versa.
* That I will be frugal with my spending and that I will set aside something for the rainy days.
* That I will laugh more and cry less.
* That I will be less cranky in dealing with my sibs. (My crankiness was more of hormonal actually because I’m pregnant. Excuses!)
* That I will love my parents more.
* That business will be growing leaps and bounds this year.
* That we will be traveling to new places this year.
* That hubby will finally buy his dream SUV.
* That we will finally get internet connection at home.
* That I will continue to live each day thanking every blessing that comes my way.
* That I will stop worrying and stressing over petty things in life. That I will strive to make life less complicated.
* That I will learn to accept and love ME even more regardless of my flaws and frailties.
* That the world will be a better place to live in.