Monday, November 17, 2008

Sigh!

Yes, I am disappointed.


I went to the Ultrasound Clinic today with high hopes that baby’s gender will be revealed. But instead of showing the thing out, he/she hides it in between crossed legs. The sonologist tried to shake my tummy to uncurl the legs but to no avail. I was already running late for work so we just have to stop trying.


I also discovered during today’s ultrasound that the fetal biometry (or fetal measurements) is within the range of 26 weeks and not 30 weeks. Meaning the baby is smaller than his/her age or there has been a miscalculation on my LMP or last menstrual period. If there’s one thing I am really sure about, it’s my last menstrual period coz I even blogged about it here.

Good thing, I heed my OB’s advice not to get a 3D/4D ultrasound coz eventually I will be able to see my baby soon. I was advised to get another ultrasound 2 – 3 weeks from now. Hopefully by then, we would know if it’s a HE or a SHE. I’m crossing my fingers for a HE. I can't wait...

No comments: