Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Sign

I never wanted to take the test yet coz in the past, I was overly excited and in the end it is still negative. But it's been almost two months since I'm missing my period. And I have this unusual craving for food particularly green mango with bagoong...well I'm not really sure if it's really unusual coz I am always this "matakaw" when it comes to food. But then again, I am also having irregular mentruation from time to time. So I just set aside the test kit after contemplating and staring at it for a long time.


But this morning, I stared at the test kit again and decided to take the test. Hubby already left for work while Alex and the yaya is at school. It was just me and my sister. I went inside the CR and peed. Placed some urine sample in a little cup and put around three drops at the test well.




Then I waited for 5 minutes for the result to appear.


Go figure it out....





Yeah, it's a positive sign! I can't help myself from shouting with excitement. My sister even asked me..."naunsa ka dha te?" I was grinning from ear to ear when I told her the good news. Well, I've been waiting and praying for this to happen for quite a long time now. Alex often include this in her prayers every night. Another baby...another bundle of joy in the offing. It's time to pay my OB a visit to really confirm. But the pregnancy test kit guarantees 100% accuracy in the result. Yehey!!!

2 comments:

feng said...

wow, congrats Mhalou! ikaw ha, naunahan mo pa ako!

i remember you saying you're hoping for another baby, and here you are, dream come true.

have a healthy and safe pregnancy ahead. ingat lagi!

MHALOU said...

thanks feng...this is an answered prayer and dream come true talaga. it's been five years and i have to start from the beginning ulit.

i hope you'll have yours soon. just keep on trying **grin**