Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Preggy Diaries # 4: Preggy Photos

I was tagged by Feng to show my preggy photos. I tried to dig into piles of pre-digital pictures of my first preggy days with Alex but couldn't find one that's worthy of posting here in the blogosphere. I was already on my 40th week and was about to burst. It's not a good sight, I swear!
So, for this tag, I asked my sister this morning to take my first preggy photos with my second babylove. And the "ate baby" (that's what she would like to be called) also can't help posing with me. This is me @ 14 weeks...in every inch, already a "buntis".

I would like to tag the mommies in my multiply: Missy, Ace, Clobelle, Leslie and Rosee. C'mon mommies, just for fun...let's take a peek of those proud preggy moments with bellies growing leaps and bounds.

From now on, I wish to also update my preggy diaries with pictures of my growing babylove. Watch out for more!!!

2 comments:

feng said...

wow, Mhalou, are you sure that's only 14 weeks? ang laki na ng tummy mo!

and look at big sister Alex. mukhang excited na to be an Ate soon.

that's a great idea, to take a photo of your growing belly regularly. a great way to preserve that once in a preggy lifetime experience. :)

MHALOU said...

yeah it's big. that's actually the bil-bil LOL. the baby is still somewhere below the tummy, the puson area floating. hehehe