Sunday, December 30, 2007

Year-end

Okay, twelve months has come and almost gone and here I am wrapping up the remaining days of 2007. I feel a little bit sad bidding goodbye to an amazingly incredible year. However, there's a sense of relief and optimism as I face yet another challenging year. It's a shame how I wasn't able to tick off the things I want done this year a.k.a. my so-called "goals for the year".

I swear, I really tried!

But the year has been really nice to me except for some petty disasters and screw ups towards the last quarter but I was able to deal with it well. Some good things also happened this year and I am just grateful to people who made them happen for me. Going back to my goals, there's
not much change the last time I check. Thus, it is not worth mentioning again as it is quite embarrassing. It's time to move on in life with a bag-full of hope and to never look back and commit the same old crap. I have great hopes for the coming year and I want to do things right this time. No more crap and sh*t allowed. I don't intend to make another list of goals but I know in my heart what I want to accomplish next year. I cannot guarantee that I'll be doing great things in 2008 but it wouldn't hurt to make some improvement each day. I shall continue
flailing in life and living it to the fullest.

So, let's embrace 2008 with a big bang!

No comments: