1. Have a baby --- still no positive sign eh. I’m procrastinating visits to my OB – lazy me.
2. Learn to drive ---- damn…haven’t enrolled in driving school yet…I’m eyeing September.
4. Lose weight --- no effort exerted here. I’m still the same “fat” me. Doesn’t bother me at all though.
5. Save --- my credit card bills continue to increase. I have two sisters in college asking for allowance and books and etc every so often.
6. Get a passport (what a shame…still)
7. Travel (traveled to CDO over the holy week…but I don’t count that)
10. Win the lotto --- I’m not even betting.
You see? I still have seven items on my list unaccomplished but I have 6 more months to get them off my list. I’m not being lazy or what but I have compelling reasons for not carrying out these goals. I know I have to speed up and beef up efforts if I really want to achieve them. With the help of the people close to me, I would be able to make it. I’ll be a happy person then.
So, way to go girl!