Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Here in the Philippines, we don't normally celebrate "thanksgiving". Since the company I'm with is an American firm, we were given a break or two during thanksgiving while our clients are also having their time off. I also took the opportunity to use my remaining leaves. I don't really have plans on how to spend it. I just want to catch up some sleep and just spend time with my daughter and hubby (of course). Though it's kinda' boring to be stuck in the house for a couple of days.

Back to thanksgiving, the break gave me the time to ponder on the things I have to be grateful about the year that was. And I must admit, I haven't had the chance to really thank Him for the blessings received.

Now, let me say THANK YOU...



























for a loving family, my support system, my comfort, my life.






















for the comfort and laughter of friends old and new, who has been a treasure through and through.








for the thriving career that makes the future seem bright and promising.


for the blessing of wealth and health.










for the strength to face head on the challenges of the year.








for the hope that there is still tomorrow to look forward to and a new journey to embark on.

THANK YOU!

No comments: