Sunday, June 24, 2007

St. John and Kevin

The good thing about having an internet connection at home is that you can easily update your blog or multiply or friendster in a jiffy. You don't need to look for an internet cafe and upload your pictures or write some stuff. So now, I'm updating what my Sunday has been.

The feast of St. John the Baptist has always been associated with water/beach. It's also Kevin's (my brother-in-law) birthday and he celebrated it at the beach. The beach buff ourselves were excited. Summer may be over in other parts of the country but here in Cebu --- the heat is still on.

So, we head off to Portofino in Mactan. Well, Portofino has always been our beach destination. It's cheaper compared to some high-end resorts in Mactan and besides, it's the same fake white beach.





It's a perfect day to relax, soak my burn-out body in the water and frolic on the sand.







My daughter Alex had a fun time too. She loves the beach so much. She wouldn't stop swimming until she gets all dark and "nog-nog".





I guess the birthday boy had a blast too. He's actually based in CDO but he celebrated his bday with those close to his heart --- the gf, his only bro (hubby) and closest friends.





It was time to go home...one last pic for dad and Alex.



...and that's how our Sunday has been.

...I have to rest now.

...Tomorrow is yet another day and week.

...Back to school for Alex.

...Back to work for me and hubby.

No comments: