Saturday, February 02, 2008

Weekend at Plantation Bay

As you read this, I am sitting in front of somebody else's laptop inside the posh room of Plantation Bay Resort & Spa. Yep, you read it right! We spent our first day of the year at the beach and today, we're spending again the 2nd day of February at the beach. Geezz, I'm starting to get used to this regular trip to the beach --- soaking and frolicking. Thanks to my in-laws for inviting us in.
The resort is packed with foreign guests mostly Koreans, Japanese and some Caucasians. So, we're the local tourists trying to fit in hehe. Plantation is considered as one of the classy resorts here in Cebu. The resort is breathtaking but I always see it as a "fake resort" with everything in it made by man. But what's nice about Plantation is that unlike other hotels and resorts, they have this "No Tipping Policy". They don't let their guests give "tips" to their staff which the guests really appreciate very much. You just imagine how expensive their accommodation is and then the guests are like obliged to give tip. It is so much!

Anyhow, I have to document my third visit to the resort as it is not always everyday that we get this chance to visit here. I didn't really take a dip in the water (unsaun na lang atong Mary Kay...way pulos!). It was Alex who really had fun together with her "little" uncle Brandon.

Below are our some of the pics.


I'm back...you can view the rest of the pics here.


No comments: