Friday, April 08, 2005

Random Thoughts...

I didn't get much sleep last night...my daughter was having this I-DON'T-KNOW-WHAT'S-WRONG-WITH-HER thing last night and she was crying like hell until 3am. She doesn't want her daddy to go to sleep...Earl's getting impatient and wanted to throw her out of the house. Maybe she just missed her yaya so much...she's been like this for several days now since we fired her yaya last week. I admit she was more close to her yaya than me...I hate being a working mom!


Some things never change...talked to an old friend the other day. I used to call her "Baki" and she used to call me "Balot" when we were kids...we still talk incessantly just like the old times. It's sad to know that her marriage didn't work...it seems like she just got married last year and there she is now struggling to be a single mom. I'm trying to get her to replace one of my colleague who will resign at the end of the month...


TGIF na sad...but i'm quite sad, my husband's leaving for Cagayan de Oro tonight. It's kinda' lonesome spending the weekend without him. He's travelling to Cagayan every other week for some important meetings with his father. He's also processing our housing loan in Cagayan...talking about relocation. I don't know his plans yet...hhhmmm...I think Cagayan would be a nice place to live.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malou, hello!

Just a piece of unsolicited advice (hehehe): I think CDO is much better than Cebu...Cagayan's more homey. :-) Been to a lot of cities lately...nobody can beat thse from the south like Cagayan, Davao and, in Visayas, Bacolod. ;-)

Rex

MHALOU said...

I'll take your word for that Rex...but I also need to consider career opportunities etc...we'll see. We just applied for a housing loan for the heck of it...no definite plans of relocating. I still love Cebu you know!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

it is just very interesting to read your blog. I've been several times in Cebu and on different islands. This is because I was in love with a filipino... Unfortunately I had to break up the relation to him. But every time I hear some news about Cebu and the Visayas... my heart still hurts...

How is life nowadays in Cebu?

Nice greetings from germany!
A.

Anonymous said...

Hi A!

Got my heart broken in Cebu, too. hehehe. :-D

Malou,

I think that with your industry, it would be a whole lot easier to transfer to different key cities. ;-)

Rex

MHALOU said...

Hi A! Cebu's weather has been extremely hot these past days. Not much action though aside from the usual weekend partying and beach parties this summer. Thanks for droppin' by... :D

Rex, hhhmmm, i didn't know you broke your heart in cebu. I hope you got your heart whole now. On second thought, I might consider your suggestion on relocating to CDO.