Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Blog!

This blog turned a year older last month...yeah, yeah, I ALMOST FORGOT or should I say I REALLY FORGOT!!! It has been a year of nonsense posting of my daily ranting and whining about my not so spectacular life. Special thanks to Joey - my gradeschool classmate who introduced this "craze" to me. As what I’ve mentioned in my previous posts, I considered blogging as a remedy for stress and anxiety. This thing also documented the perfect and imperfect moments of my life. And what best way to develop my writing skills...yeah, writing a lot of crappy articles.BOO!

So, happy 1st birthday “My Blog”. Thank you for being a part of my life.


Ten Reasons Why I’m Going Back to the Gym

1. Because it's good for my heart and lungs.
2. Because it’s an avenue for me to release stress and tension.
3. Because the gym's located just 2 blocks from where we live.
4. Because the gym has the best equipment I could ever imagine for only P300 per month.Cheap!
5. Because I could burn my fats and lessen fat deposits.
6. Because I could tone my muscles.
7. Because Earl’s going to the gym too.
8. Because Earl just bought me a new pair of rubber shoes.Very supportive indeed!
9. Because I'm fat.
10.Because I wanna be thin.

Yes, I'm going back to the gym! I've had 3 sessions already and it's really great to sweat it out. Let's see if it works!

No comments: