Tuesday, April 11, 2006

angel in disguise

There are just people in the world that annoys you with every little thing they do. And sometimes there are people who can be mean in some ways and these are the people you least expect to do such a thing to you.

I was totally furious at an officemate during our office party last weekend at Ratsky I wanted to squeeze the life out of her. I know it’s exaggerated but she did the meanest thing in the world to me and what’s worst is that I think of her as my FRIEND.

Being left alone like a hot potato in the middle of a party is just so pathetic. What’s so disgusting is making an alibi that she’s going to the ladies room but you see her going to her “office fling” instead. It’s crazy because the two of us just went to the CR a few minutes back and I don’t think that her gallbladder just shouted “PEE” after 5 minutes or so. The poor girl was not successful in making an attempt to make a fool out of me by that crazy white lie.

It’s really okay to say nicely that she doesn’t want your company during the party. Of course it would hurt a bit but I’d rather hear it than seeing a big fat lie unfold before my very eyes. Nice try girl!

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING WORDS ARE DANGEROUS TO THE HEART. IF YOU'RE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO READ THIS, DON'T PROCEED!!!

I know you’re reading this my friend. I just want to say thank you for doing that to me. That little act you did took me by surprise but you’ve revealed that other side of you I have never known all these times. You act so sweet, so nice, and so likeable to me and to other people but you are an angel in disguise. You are a bitch in the making. Add to it is your inconsequential cheating behind your boyfriend’s back. Of course that’s none of my fucking business. You can go ahead and be the bitch you desire to be.


DISCLAIMER:

I wrote this article over the weekend at the height of my anger but I'm okay now. I don't really keep grudges...not for long. So, you don't have to worry my friend. YOU'RE FORGIVEN!

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

No comments: