But during my DVD marathon over my extended weekend, I got an idea from the movie Raising Helen. One of the scenes in the movie shows Helen and kids dancing “Whip It” with pot-like hats. I remember taking a picture of my daughter with a pot on her head during one of our visits to the mall.
Finally found it after rummaging through my archive of pictures.
Here’s my daughter…in a pot! Also sharing another pic with fake flowers in the background(ooppss, sorry for the uncut bangs.
check out other "potted" pics:
- Julie's flowers
- Raqgold's Potted Memory
- Cookie's different kind of pot :razz:
- KK's indoor and outdoor pots
- Rach's Flowers and a Smile
- Lynn's Pot Shots
- Lady Cess' The Best Tea
- Feng's Tagaytay Pics
- Analyse's Life isn't easy being a nomad
- Purple Girl's Coffee Alamid
- Mitch's very edible photos
- Noemi's Ceramic Fondue Pot
- Vicky's Potted Fruits and Vegetables
- Dine's anything potted in Bhutan and Capalonga