Tuesday, September 12, 2006

not your ordinary girl...

I just wanted to put an end to all these Mango Square drama that almost jeopardize my employment and relationship with our top management. It was tough dealing with speculations about "us" having conflict of interests. I'm just glad that the air is now clear between me and my employer. So, whatever happen to Beachroots, I just leave it to the court to decide...For me, it's just over and bahala na si "judge".

Call it indifference but I don't care anymore...Afterall, I could only count with my 5 fingers those people who really CARED --- in the truest sense of the word!

I have my a husband and a growing daughter to attend to...they are my priority right now and next is my thriving career...

enough of that...here's the "not your ordinary girl"





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go to http://www.myspace.com/twincitiesmusicawards

and VOTE BALLIN WALLIN for the, TCs Best White Rapper.
and VOTE MISS TRESS for the, First Lady.
SP STYLES for the, Best Crew.
that would be dope
GET ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME
that would be super duper dope