Monday, March 13, 2006

Wet n’ Wild Summer Party @ Tambuli

It was supposed to be an office party by the beach. But I tagged along my daughter so it turned out to be bonding moments with my daughter and some close friends in the office. We never get to participate in the program and some activities during the event.

I’ve always loved the WATER and the SUN so we just soaked ourselves in the water and get those golden tans. It was also a photo session…Geezzz, we took about 200 pics of ourselves.

Check out below selected pics:












Call Center Agent Y'All

Half of my shift (between 4:00 - 8:00 PM Local time) is spent on taking calls for some of our authors who will be calling on ungodly hours which is early dawn US time. Part of the company's financial optimization goals is to get rid of the mid-shift for call center department since there's less calls coming in during that time. Anyway, it's been a week now since I started and makes me want to resign even more. There is this one author from Michigan who keeps on calling and she's really weird. I don't know but I think I'm gonna quit my job any minute from now. My nose is bleeding if I keep on talking in English....waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh


Missing my girls...

I haven't been out --- I guess I'm tired of partying except of course dropping by at our bar for a bottle of beer and talk to our staff. I haven't been out maybe because my laag buddies - Joni, Et and Kathy are nowhere to be found. I miss them so much and I miss the things we used to do --- hanging out at Da Vinci's pizza and just talking till our throats hurt. We used to exchange text messages and call each before but lately, there's not much to talk about I guess and text messages never came. Things change and I feel so away from them.

I wish I could hang out with them again --- catch up on each other's lives and relive the memories.

Miss you girls...hope to bond with you again for old time sake, will yah!?

cherry knots @ Yo! Latino


missumam!


mameejoneewerru?

No comments: