Monday, March 27, 2006

Today...

Today...

I’m in a middle of a cold war with my hubby. It started over the weekend and until this morning; we’re not talking to each other. Well, it’s just the usual stuff --- my fault again. Blame it on my pea-headedness and stupid jealousy. We still share the same bed facing the opposite sides hehehe.

I got a text from my friend Alvie which says “In life, God doesn’t give you the people you want. Instead, he gives you the people you need --- to teach you, to hurt you, to love you and to make you the way you should be”.

It’s so timely. I was tempted to forward the message to my husband but I’d rather not coz he might get mad all the more. He’s not into mushy stuff you know.

So, right now, I just want to give him the space he deserves. Maybe that’s what he really needs at this moment. I’m not in the mood for fighting though. I have a lot of things in my mind that I don’t want to dwell on this petty fight. Tonight, I’m planning to sleep in his office or in the maid’s room maybe. But of course, I want this cold war to just die the natural death. Soon!!!

Today...

I had an interview with Honda Cebu for HR Officer position. It's an initial interview with the HR Manager. I'm just exploring the possibilities of going back to my passion - Human Resources. I'm crossing my fingers though unsure of what to expect in that industry. Perhaps, I just grew tired of just "being the frontdesk". I have skills in human resources that I want to develop so help me God.

No comments: