Thursday, November 30, 2006

I Heart Sandra Brown

I know this is kinda’ shameful but what the heck it’s the truth anyway.

My new household has been detached from the tube world for over a month now. Since we moved in, our bank account has been depleting we weren’t able to pay our bills particularly our cable. So, we’ve been missing a lot on our favorite cable channels and shows. Our television won't display anything even the local channels. I know my daughter really missed her doses of Nickelodeon and Disney Channel. For sure, my husband sorely misses Conan O’Brien or Jay Leno. And I’ve been dying to know what’s up with Project Runway or America’s Top Model or what are the latest features in HBO and Cinemax. We tried fiddling our two television sets to show at least abs or gma shows but it’s really not working.

So, what have we been doing the past month? Well, aside from listening to music non-stop, thanks to Sandra Brown for accompanying me all those “no-teevee days and nights”. I was in great company then and her stories never cease to amuse, amaze and struck me. My imaginations run wild when I read her novels and I get to apply it in reality (if you know what I mean hehe). Thanks to an officemate for the endless supply of S.B. novels… just imagine a sack of novels right beside her desk (I’m not exaggerating, it’s true).

This post is getting nowhere… just my way of updating this blog so it doesn’t get idle.

No comments: