Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oooppps, I did it again!

I screw up again.


Gawd, for the Nth time I’ve been committing the same mistakes over and over again with regards to our Expats’ travels. I know that had I checked their itineraries a million times, I wouldn’t overlook that glitch. Good thing, they were able to catch up and make it to their flight in the nick of time. Sheesh, I could just imagine the big boss running at the airport with luggage in tow. What if they weren’t able to make it to their flight? I have to make changes to their business class flight PLUS I have to extend their hotel accommodation. That will cost them (or me) so much.

What a shame (on me)!!!



This has to stop and if they still won’t punish me, I will be the one to castigate myself this time. I think I’m having a heart attack now!
Ack!!!


(P.S. This is just me talking to myself...tsk, tsk, tsk)

No comments: